Covid19 Salon Conduct
• Upon arrival , wash hands immediately sanitizer will be available.
• A waiver is to be signed before services are rendered.
• A temperature check will be done upon arrival.
• A mask is essential. Please make sure it covers your nose and mouth at all times.
• No additional company please.
• Please limit your items to just your cell phone and keys.
• Let’s practice safe payments. Cashapp, Venmo, and Zelle would all be appropriate. If the card machine is required it will be sanitized for your use. Cash is not advised.
• The waiting area is currently closed, please call upon arrival and we will let you know if it is safe to enter. While we are not able to give hugs (for now) we are happy to welcome you back.
You are welcome to call but you can also book a massage online! Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Planning an event? We got this!! Call us to find out how we can take care of the entire parties hair, makeup, and nails!
Each one of our staff members are knowledgeable and experienced. You will see how they go above and beyond to make sure you have a perfect experience every time you visit!
what people say about us
As a mom sometimes it's hard to keep up with yourself. Every time I leave that shop I feel absolutely Beautiful. Such a great friendly team . It's easy to find stylist that can do your hair . It's hard to find a stylist that can educate you on the dos and don'ts to having beautiful, healthy hair.
Great location. Nicely decorated. All customers are treated kindly and with respect.
I was told about this salon by a friend of mine. I wanted to get a wig made and dyed bright red and I was afraid to let just anybody do that. The stylist who helped me, Larissa, went above and beyond to make make sure my needs were met. The wig is not heavy on my head. I love it. It is very well made and she under charged me in my opinion. All in all I will continue to get all my wigs made there. Best wig I ever had and I have been to my share of wig makers during my natural hair journey.